This morning at church Brandon went down front and accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior! Ryan and I are so proud of him and the decision he has made! I was crying (Ryan said more like blubbering) and when Brandon looked up at me and saw me crying, he began to tear up. I felt so bad. I think he would have made the decision much sooner because we have been talking about God ever since he can remember but he was under the impression that the preacher would just call him from his seat to come down front. We told Earl this and he equated Brandon's idea to The Price is Right! So today when Brandon asked me if Earl would call him up front I explained how it worked and then he told me that he was "READY!!" We are so happy for him!
Any prayers to encourage him as he begins his walk with the Lord are greatly appreciated!
Psalm 118:24 This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
(This was Brandon's memory verse for Sunday School today!)


2 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys! I pray Brandon continues to grow in the Lord.
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment