We have a thing we do with Blaine, that started once Britton was born and he was 16 months old and didn’t want to even acknowledge the new baby, where we would ask whose a big boy and a big brother. He would raise he hand high and yell “ME!” all excited and I think it helped him to start to like Britton a little because he would look over at the baby and smile big. Well the little game has grown with Blaine to “who wants to go outside,” “who wants to go take a bath,” “who wants eat,” even “who wants to go to bed”…you get the idea…and his response is always the same.
Well, apparently since Britton does everything else that Blaine does why not this as well. Tonight when I asked Blaine who wanted to eat he yelled “ME” and raised his hand and I looked over at Britton (in the highchair) because he was making a noise and he had his hand in the air as well! I was shocked so I asked again after Britton put his arm down and sure enough he raised it again and made a noise that vaguely resembled an answer like “me.”
Britton is totally a mini-me of Blaine. He refused to eat baby food anymore at 7 months because he wants what Blaine eats and will look over at Blaine’s plate to see what he is eating and won’t eat if he is not given the same food as Blaine. Crazy I tell ya! Anyway here is a pic of Britton who must be "sure!"


No comments:
Post a Comment