
Blaine still doesn't say much in English... and now he is speaking Spanish...
For his 1st birthday Blaine got a LeapFrog Learning table and even though he is 2 now he still loves it! It has a switch that you can go from English to Spanish and he likes to play with that. On the color keyboard you can listen to each color in either language and the computer sort of sings the color words.
Well Blaine now knows the color red as "rojo" (or I should say that is how he refers to red) and he not only says it but he sings it and any time you point out a red object elsewhere and ask him the color...he sings "rojoooo." It is absolutely HILARIOUS! He does the same with green ("verdi") and blue ("azul".) While I wish he would start talking more in ENGLISH I just think it is so funny that he now is bilingual (in a far-fetched sort of way!)


6 comments:
Kendra,
I love your blog! You are so funny! I cracked up laughing reading about the faucet. I totally understand. Some days it's just not happening. :o) Your family is beautiful. I am looking forward to when Evan gets bigger and we can go and do more with him!
That's the funniest thing I've heard all day!!!
You are hilarious! I'm glad you started this blog!
This is not funny or cute. You know how I feel about the spanish speaking in America anyway. It's already bad enought that every toy in our house is bilingual, now our son is speaking spanish before english. Sheesh!
-Blaine's Dad
Totally cracking up at "Blaine's Dad's" comment. "Cayson's Dad" would say the exact same thing!
Ryan~ seriously that is exactly what I was thinking. Isn't that something learning spanish before english? hahahaha
Post a Comment