She kept telling him over and over all day long :"Happy Daddy!"" with a huge smile spread across her sweet face. It was precious.
We took Ryan out to eat then came home and swam.
Blaine attempted to draw Ryan 6 times on his homemade card.
The final drawing wore a bowtie and carried a briefcase. He is such a character.
The final drawing wore a bowtie and carried a briefcase. He is such a character.
![]() |
| a nighttime ritual that never gets old. Only dad is strong enough to can carry them both though. |
We missed an after church picture so I took one tonight at baseball.
I'd say it was pretty fitting for this family. and for a dad and kids who love baseball.
I am thankful for a husband that loves our kids and doesn't hesitate to play dolls and/or dress up with Gracelyn, play and create with Legos with Britton and Blaine and never turns down Brandon if he wants to go practice or listen to more and more and more baseball trivia.







2 comments:
What a very sweet post!!! I love the group picture at the end!
Sounds and looks like he had a great Father's Day!
Post a Comment