1. Blaine's costume-fun has rubbed off on Gracelyn. The girl has princess dresses but she prefers the boys' clothes.
![]() |
| she said "fire girl" as she ran past me. |
![]() |
| this is how we all feel. |
![]() | ||
| G and B3 didn't move from the door, staring down Ryan's sister til she got out there. |
![]() |
| He insisted on the sunglasses for his game tonight. |
We prayed together and I could see how much better he felt just letting it all out. I love that boy so stinkin' much. He has an enormous heart and I pray it never closes. I made a promise to him and the others that night to make more time to talk each day. It is vital. Then when I turned on my Pandora radio on my phone as I got ready for bed "You're Gonna Miss This" came on. More tears as I listened to the words. Time is going by too fast!
6. I have been painting Gracelyn's "toes" for quite some time but she recently asked me to paint her fingers. It was such a fun beauty time with my beauty. She was so proud of her fingers and couldn't wait to show her Sunday School teacher Ms. Sue!
![]() |
| I L.O.V.E. chubby fingers. |
7. Britton went to the dentist Monday because a little tooth of his apparently won't hold a filling so the dentist had to crown it. He couldn't be more ecstatic to have a "gold tooth," in fact, he opens his mouth like a bird to show just about anyone. Blaine told him that he should get all gold teeth. I had to strongly urge him at that point to NOT strive for that goal. never a dull moment here.
8. Blaine is so curious, he asks a million questions a day, fun, inquisitive questions.
When talking to Brandon about applying the heating pad to help the tightness in his hamstring, Blaine misunderstood and he asked Brandon how he was going to take care of his hamster. We laughed so long it took forever to correct him.
9. Gracelyn is all about telling us how much she loves us, by stretching out both arms and saying "this much" with a huge smile across her face.
10, Have a super week!








4 comments:
I meant to tell you that I loved Blaine's sunglasses last night - too cute!!! Praying for you this week!
here are the ones I love...
1.umm..gotta love a girl that wants to be a fireman!
2.it doesn't get any more precious than that!
4.he looks like he is saying..."Mom, really...no more pics"
6.love, love, love her!
9.ok, I was wrong..it does get cuter! what an adorable video!
Ok, I just got your comment about being related to LaFreda and Jen and also knowing Jeana. You have to email me...I go to church with them and Jeana is one of my best friends.
rbrum@avaya.com
What happened to Brandon? And I'm confused did it end him playing baseball or is he worried it will end him playing baseball?
Post a Comment