Tuesday, June 12, 2012

T is for T-Ball!

Blaine is loving T-Ball, a lot more than we thought he would. Blaine begs to put on his uniform as soon as he wakes from nap and scarfs down supper first to finish getting ready and head out the door. On non-t-ball nights B2 is the very.last.eater left at the table.
Gametime! I told Ryan he looks like he has swagger.

"Kiss Draw!"
Coach puts numbers on the bottom of Hershey Kisses and the kids pick a Kiss from a bag and that determines the lineup. A brilliant idea! It's totally fair and the kids get a treat!




B2 at first and his buddy Amaya on first








2012 Red Sox T-Ball


3 comments:

SarahJarnagin said...

Great pics!!! I didn't know about the "Kiss Draw." That is so neat. I love it. I also love that the boys are on the same team!!! Next year, add in Britton!

Becky said...

Great pics! He looks so cute.
And what a brilliant coach...the kiss draw is ingenius!

Jenny said...

He looks so cute in his uniform!