Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday 10

1. I went to the city to shop with a friend Saturday. I can actually say for the first time since Gracelyn was born that I bought more for myself than I did for her. The only reason for that was because few warm weather clothes were out that I was a fan of.

2. Britton has a very strong affection for the color green (which stems from his love for tractors.) I stated two Tuesday 10's ago that he insists on wearing boots (and jeans) every single day. Well he found an outgrown pair of Nikes that were Blaine's and they just happen to be GREEN. Yeah, quite simply, the boots have been replaced.

3. I'm honestly considering homeschooling Blaine next year for Pre-K. Too many reasons to go into here but I am praying about it heavily.

4. Brandon is having an exciting Spring Break. The first part of the week will be spent at Ryan's parents (where there will be wood-working involved with his Grandad and money-making chores,) the middle at home and the end of the week at my parents (where he will take his bicycle and ride with Mimi and Pappy!)

5. I'm excited to try out 6 new recipes over the next 2 weeks. Lots of Mexican food on the menu!

6. I've been a fan of the Bachelor/Bachelorette from the beginning and, like always, watching the finale last night I was crying.

7. We began Dave Ramsey Financial Peace in January and this month we paid off a medical bill!!! With Gracelyn's botulism battle and my hemoglobin issues medical bills far outweigh the others so this is a happy happy month!

8. Gracelyn is incredibly strong-willed. The last two nights at supper she was demanding "crackers" (her most favorite thing to eat) instead of what was being served. When we didn't give in she refused to eat. We still didn't give in.

9. I've decided for my 30th (AHHHHH! yes 3-0 this year) I want to go skydiving. I have wanted to for a very long time but I think it's very fitting this year. Now comes the task of talking Ryan into it. He is scared for me to do it.

10. While I was in the city shopping all day Saturday, Ryan was Mr. Mom. After naptime he decided to take the kids bike-riding. We have a trailer that hooks up to our bikes for Gracie to ride in. This was the first time for Britton to ride his bicycle since he got it for Christmas. From what I hear the experience wasn't a pleasant one. Blaine "forgot" how to ride his bike and Britton was getting very frustrated when the pedals were straight up and down, which was often. And Gracelyn wasn't happy just sitting in the trailer for long, once her snack of crackers ran out, of course. I was on my way back home when Ryan called and told me about the adventure. Good thing because I could get my laughs out before I got home.

No comments: