Blaine is going through a costume complex here lately. He can be found in a number of get-ups at one time.
![]() |
| here is Blaine as Indiana Jones/cowboy/baseball player and sporting a tie from his suit. |
![]() |
| his adoring baseball fan club! |
The children's choir performed a concert at church.
Brandon (in light blue) was in an ensemble and had a speaking part as one of the king's contractors.
Britton is still loving his boots and his sister and the color green.
Gracelyn, our little beauty, is 19 months old.
Since talking to specialists about her lack of speech, she has been talking more.naturally. She says no exceptionally well and finally said "yesssss" last week but has yet to say it again.
Gracie is pretty much in full fit mode these days and will put herself in timeout, which seriously makes me question the effectiveness of it.
"school" for the little ones ends Thursday and Brandon's school ends next Wednesday following his school ensemble concert Monday night. I will soon be a SAHM with 4 instead of 3 so needless to say, besides VBS and Brandon taking golf lessons/playing baseball in June and the little boys taking swim lessons and Gracelyn becoming potty trained in July; I am fully open to keeping-kids-busy-and-mom-not-pulling-her-hair-out-this-summer activities/suggestions!
As for me, I saw a hematologist last Tuesday regarding my anemia and dropping white cell count. He did blood work checking for diseases and cancer of the bone marrow, which he is highly doubting and also scheduled a procedure on the 31st of June to check for bleeding polyps, which I have had quite a history with since the age of 3.











1 comment:
You will be busy this summer. Good luck!
BTW...I also have a low WBC and have had for about 7 years. Good luck with your tests, I hope they all come out well. You are in my prayers.
Post a Comment