...for those who don't know, that is part of a Wiggles' song. I have been to 2 of their concerts and have many toys/tapes/dvd's at my house, so I'm quite familiar with the song. It was sang often over these last 2 weeks by Britton, Blaine and myself, to and from swim lessons.
The boys had 8 classes and I am very impressed with how well they did. Blaine is able to swim across the pool with no belt and no assistance. He's also pretty good at diving. He's got the skillls, we just need to work with him more.
The teacher split the boys up and put them in separate classes and it was the best thing for Britton. The first two days of lessons, he came home with dry hair. At the end of the second class, the teacher told me that he was not participating and asked if I wanted her to be a little more forceful. She is a total sweetheart and isn't the kind to throw them in and force them to sink or swim so I told her yes. I also, so as not to have to make her work any more than she had to, began bribing him with green slushes. By the third class, he was doing great, sticking his head under water and by the fourth day, he jumped off the diving board! He really came out of his shell!
4 years ago














2 comments:
I feel like I should apologize for the fact that you have been subjected to so much of the Wiggles...hehehe.
Yay for Blaine & Britton! It looks like they learned a lot! Great job!
Post a Comment