This hat definitely fits this guy!
Our girl quite simply has everyone in this family wrapped around her finger but that especially goes for her brothers. When Gracelyn's in the mood for a little "Ring Around the Rosie" she will come up to us and pull us up to a stand. I was cooking supper and Ryan was outside this day but her brothers quickly stepped in and partook in the fun. Her (blurred) smile says it all...
Ryan had the kids Saturday while I hung out with a friend. He took them up to the office and G was enjoying sitting at his desk so while I was home eating lunch he called and asked me to get on Skype. I did and Gracie thought it was awesome. I am now taking my laptop on my trip as well so I can see my family here at home!
![]() |
| Look at her smile!! She was showing me her baby "Lola" |
As much as her brothers love her, that love does have a limit. Like when Jake and the Neverland Pirates is on television. Gracelyn insists on laying her head on Britton's belly, which he does not care for. He started out right next to me and inched over toward the bench and Gracie just kept following him. Right after this he got up and moved back by me and she was right on his heels.
Britton's friend at school is Cayson. Britton and Blaine will attempt to convince each other that Cayson is more of his friend then the other. I have told them that Cayson is a friend of both but it seems to be never-ending some days. Britton painted himself and a friend that he would pray for and naturally he chose Cayson. Sarah, Cayson's mom, told me that Cayson painted Britton as well.
Blaine had an accident at school last week. His teacher said he was going down the twisty slide and got turned around and somehow landed on his face and got sort of plastic burn. She also said that he had a little push from the kid behind him which was why he was going down so quickly.
The picture doesn't really do it justice. It was swollen which led to an ice pack that evening and bruised very badly. The teacher said the office filled out an accident report which I was very thankful for in case anyone asked about it because it looked awful.
Last Wednesday we were all looking forward to the cold front coming through the next day. I don't think I was nearly as excited as the kids though...
who were making "carpet angels." (all their idea.) I assured them snow was not in the forecast and Blaine said "awww, man!"
Since obviously Brandon is 9 and not into making carpet angels, he's spending his time reading his little heart out, in a race against another smarty-pants at school, a girl, for the most AR (accelerated reader) points and also selling popcorn for scouts.
Have a blessed week!!











4 comments:
The carpet angels are awesome! I am cracking up.
What trip are you going on? Where are you going?
Ah! I miss seeing your kids this week! Cayson does love both Blaine & Britton!
That was a horrible bruise! Poor guy!
Post a Comment