Sunday, November 23, 2008

exciting times!

This weekend has been a busy busy busy one! Saturday was Britton’s 1st Birthday Party and it was really nice, I think everything turned out well. Britton had a good time and his tiredness/crankiness kicked in just at the right time…the end! Then Saturday evening we had some friends come over to watch the OU “game” with us (it was more of a blowout) and we ate chili and snacked and visited and the kids all played. It was a really nice and relaxing time, just what I needed after stressing all week about the birthday celebration.

Today Brandon was baptized at church!!! My mom and stepdad, dad and stepmom and in-laws came to see Brandon. He looked so big up there and I couldn’t be more proud of him. He has made such a big decision. We took Brandon for pizza for lunch, his choice. This afternoon we had our family pictures taken which was quite an experience. I think there were over 200 pictures taken and I will be surprised if ONE picture has all 5 of us looking at the camera. I am not looking for perfection though because we are far from it, just a picture to "capture" our family. Then tonight was the Thanksgiving meal at church, it was tasty!! Ryan joked that tomorrow when he returns to work will be his time to "relax!"

I am not able to upload pictures until tomorrow and I will have LOTS to share!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and has a fantastic week!

No comments: