Wednesday was Trunk or Treat at our church and I was joined by Batman (Brandon), a gorilla (Blaine) and a banana (Britton.) It was fun but my time was spent wrangling the boys and since I was by myself I didn't get any pictures from it (which I was very sad about.) Friday Brandon got to wear his costume to school for the day and they had a party, which Mimi, Blaine, Britton and myself attended! My mom came out Friday and Saturday and my dad and Tiffani on Sunday to help with the boys and I was soooo thankful for their help! Friday evening we went to Emmanuel Bapstist's Fall Festival and it was so fun! The boys had a BLAST! They had games for all ages and both Brandon and Blaine had a really great time playing! Britton was mellow for really all of the activities and that was fine because the older two were enough to keep up with. Blaine loved the duck pond and the treat walk the best while Brandon enjoyed the glow-in-the-dark-bowling and basketball. It was really fun night and the boys were exhausted when we left (of course my mom and I were too,) which means it was total success in my book!
4 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment