Thursday, May 3, 2012

Blaine and another soccer season

Blaine has a second soccer season under his belt and got a medal to show for it! It was another fun season with 4 of the same kids he played with in the Fall and a new kid who is in his class at school.
Blaine wasn't really outgoing on the field this season. He enjoyed himself, looked forward to games, ran up and down the field, but only kicked the ball when it came to him.


I L.O.V.E. the sequence of the next 3 pictures. Blaine's face running toward Brandon and the interaction between the 2 is heart-melting.



his fans!
Blaine did "make a goal" (his words)

his stance is priceless.


Pappy and Mimi came to watch!

On his jersey is his sticker he received at school rewarding him for good behavior. He transferred it from his shirt he wore to school today.




The Lions

soccer stud!

Gracelyn is so proud of him


Nathan and Blaine, good buds!
Blaine is more than ready for T-Ball! We will go tomorrow to sign him up. By "more than ready" he wants to start tomorrow. He also wants Britton to play soccer in the Fall with him. That should be so fun!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my word! I love those 3 pics too! They are the sweetest!

SarahJarnagin said...

Aw! Your kids are so sweet to each other! I love it! I really should have brought Cayson out for a game but I know he would have been dying to get out on the field... maybe in the fall.

Becky said...

The boys hugging is so cute! Those are great pics!