Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday 10~ half a month 'o May

I can't believe it's already the middle of May. Britton and Gracelyn's last day of CDO is Thursday. Brandon has lots of field trips and activities at school, including baseball on nights and weekends and Blaine is set to start T-Ball practice next week!

Brandon's "About Me" for being named Student of the Month

the swingset Ryan built for the kids. All 3 boys had a hand in building it.

while the boys went to B1's baseball practice one night, G enjoyed the swingset.

older pic but I love it. Ryan said Britton was serious about hammering the stakes in while camping.

"tractor tents" via books. Britton's idea.

Gracelyn accessorized her daddy.

Brandon insists on getting every drop of ice cream from his cone.

Blaine and his artwork that is in a business window downtown.

this girl LOVES.LOVES.LOVES to swing. "higher mama"

Ryan's 30th was spent at the ballpark. He enjoyed the kids' cards. not a good pic tho.

Gracelyn got a trim today and wanted her hair "twisted" like mama's.

Have a blessed week!

2 comments:

Becky said...

The pics of Gracelyn on the swing are adorable and I lover her twisted hair. She looks so big.

SarahJarnagin said...

Fun, fun!!! I love the new swingset! It looks awesome! Ryan needs to school Dusty in building one now! Have a great weekend!