With the start of a new month and a lack of posts around here, I figured I would just post pics from my phone and camera, the best way I could think of to catch up. Or it could be stemmed from my
laziness, tiredness.
 |
| Blaine, middle in black socks/blue shoes, our soccer player! |
 |
| love from his dad and big bro |
 |
| seriously, our best "serious" family pic from Easter. |
 |
| a "goofy" one. the only reason the boys were "serious" in the first place. |
 |
| my handsome boys. |
 |
| our Quad. G was so done, as was Blaine and Britton. |
 |
| computer work |
 |
| G's reply to my lunchbox note! |
 |
| B3, G and B2 hard at work on birthday cards for B1! |
 |
| this girl loves outdoors |
 |
| the smile never left her face, until it was time to go. |
 |
| Blaine |
 |
| Britton |
 |
| B1 was hard to keep track of, since he doesn't need constant supervision, he was all over the place. |
 |
| photo courtesy of B3 |
 |
| photo courtesy of B2 |
 |
| B2 at work again. |
 |
| mustache madness! Blaine called himself "Chick Hicks!" |
 |
| Gracelyn's class at CDO |
 |
| B3 ready for his speech screening. |
Cute story, I told Britton that morning that we would be going to the school that he'll go to Pre-K at for him to take a "talk test." He looked at me as serious as daylight and said "Ok mom, I'll smile." I love that kid.
 |
| The boys went camping last weekend with their Dad! |
 |
| So Gracelyn and I went to a friend's tea party! |
 |
| and had a taco date! |
 |
| so happy to have Britton home. She asked about him from Friday - Sunday. |
Happy May! Blaine's last soccer game is tomorrow while Brandon's first league game is also tomorrow. at the same time.yay. Our summer includes baseball (a lot of games,) Blaine playing T-ball, Vacation Bible School, swim lessons, a Red Sox game, a possible camping trip and Blaine turning 6 (AHH! 6!)
3 comments:
Fun pictures! I love them all!!! The last one of G hugging B3 is so adorable.
Cute post! I love the Easter pics! Especially the "serious" one..hehehe.
Your summer sounds packed...just be sure and post your fun adventures!
I adore the pic of Gracelyn looking in the mirror with her hat on! So cute!
Post a Comment